Old 15-07-2014, 06:40 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bert[_2_] Bert[_2_] is offline

Default Will crabgrass preventer also stop tree seeds?

In Moe DeLoughan
wrote:

If you were really consumed with the desire to deal with them,

It's the trees that are consuming my lawn :-) I've been mowing them down
for years, but just wondered if there was another way.

you could look for a growth inhibitor to spray on the tree to keep the
seeds from forming.

They're not my trees. The ash belongs to the city, and will probably be
gone by next year anyway as the ash borers have already taken out most
of the others. The maples all belong to neighbors.

--
St. Paul, MN