Old 17-07-2014, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default A weedkiller that kills clover but not grass?

Hi all,

I purchased what I thought was some "Eco-Lawn" grass seed to match my
existing EcoLawn-seeded lawn. Unfortunately, I think the second batch was
bogus. EcoLawn seed is supposed to contain microclover (a strain of clover
with smaller leaves than the common clover). This 2nd batch had normal
clover in it, with large leaves, so the resulting lawn doesn;t match the
older section. The grass appears the same but not the clover. So I'd like
to kill off most of the clover so that the new section of lawn matches the
old section better.

Can anyone suggest a weedkiller that kills clover but not grass?

Many thanks,

Al