Old 31-07-2014, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Salsa recipes ?

On 7/30/2014 4:32 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
The roma tomatoes are starting to come off , and one thing I've wanted to
try is making salsa . I'd appreciate some basic tips - I know I'll need
cilantro , onions , peppers of some type and of course the tomatoes ... and
can't forget the garlic !

Go he http://nchfp.uga.edu/how/can_salsa.html

Lots of salsa recipes and how to properly preserve them.

There are several people, myself included, that will give you help on
preserving your own food on rec.food.preserving. The University of
Georgia site above is great and about the only safe food preservation
site on the web since USDA has mostly discontinued theirs. A number of
people on this list are on that one too.

George