Old 01-08-2014, 06:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default A Berry Fruitful Morning

Pavel314 wrote:
The blackberries finally ripened up here. I thought there would have
been more and larger berries with all the rain lately but it was more
of an average year. Also, the berries seem to be ripening in phases,
with only about 1/3 to 1/4 of the berries on a bush ripe and black at
a time.

These have been ripening in stages too , and I've been out picking every
other or 3rd day . These are about to play out , I might get one more
picking , possibly 2 .

--
Snag