Old 13-08-2014, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default Fuchsia foliage filchers

On 13/08/2014 21:20, Sacha wrote:
There has been quite a few reports of these beasties so the long, warm
periods of sunshine are doing them lots of favours, gorgeous creatures.
Ray saw one of the moths feeding on a Penstemon the other day. I'm
sure they're a nuisance to Fuchsia growers but they're such special
creatures it would be good to think they can get a feed here and there,
as you have supplied!

We have Penstemons; I'll keep a look out for the adult moths. In
pictures they look quite colourful.

--
Sue