Old 23-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Willi_9 Willi_9 is offline
Registered User

Default rose austin:othello

My Othello (Austin). Sadly the leaves are currently not in a very healthy state. The bush grew well in Spring. It had healthy leaves and buds, but lost all after a few weeks. This is the only flower this year. I think it has been exposed to sun and weather too much. I'll have to do something about that because the flowers are really beautiful. - It could be that the bush will be planted in a pot at least before I find a better and shadier location.
Attached Thumbnails
rose austin:othello-rose_austin_othello-4.jpg