Old 23-08-2014, 10:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default rose austin:othello

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:10:52 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

My Othello (Austin). Sadly the leaves are currently not in a very
healthy state. The bush grew well in Spring. It had healthy leaves and
buds, but lost all after a few weeks. This is the only flower this year.
I think it has been exposed to sun and weather too much. I'll have to do
something about that because the flowers are really beautiful. - It
could be that the bush will be planted in a pot at least before I find a
better and shadier location.

The rose is perfect. What is causing the leaves to be like that.
Black spot is common.