Old 01-09-2014, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Any one use a Stihl HL100 hedge trimmer

"smiler44" wrote in message

The wife is of the opinion we should get a Stihl HL100 petrol long reach
hedge trimmer. Does anyone use one and can give me an opinion on this
product? It's a lot of money to spend but I can see it will make cutting
the hedges quicker and easier

thanks smiler44

My son uses one for his business, he has all the attachments and it does a
good job, but you need to be strong and fit to use it as it is very hard on
the arm and shoulder muscles. Much faster than having to keep moving a
working platform though.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs