Old 02-09-2014, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Ophelia

On 02/09/2014 16:35, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
Sorry, Ophelia, I've tried to look at that first plum pic, but can
only get tinypic ads and not your image. Will try again on JD's old
thread later. Hope to see you there.

Oh crumbs! I always clear them out once they have been viewed. As
soon as I saw this mail I rushed out and have taken two more!!!

http://tinypic.com/m/i6z9lf/3
http://tinypic.com/m/i6z9l5/3

Sorry, I hope these will suffice. If not I can always take some more

They would have been ideal if the torn stub was at the top of the tree;
alas, it is nearer the bottom, as in your first plum pic. Sorry, you'll
probably have to take another pic tomorrow now! :~(. I'll look in tomorrow.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London