Old 05-09-2014, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Judith is offline

Default Ping Ophelia

On Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:35:15 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
Sorry, Ophelia, I've tried to look at that first plum pic, but can only
get tinypic ads and not your image. Will try again on JD's old thread
later. Hope to see you there.

Oh crumbs! I always clear them out once they have been viewed. As soon as
I saw this mail I rushed out and have taken two more!!!

http://tinypic.com/m/i6z9lf/3
http://tinypic.com/m/i6z9l5/3

I quite like the effect of the software you have used which turns a
colour photograph in to a silhouette. Can you tell us what it is you
use?