Old 07-09-2014, 06:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default mushroom hunt: anthurus muellerianum

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:28:37 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

I've been mushroon hunting today. I've never seen so many. This one,
Anthurus muellerianus, isn't native here. It came from Australia. It is
not invasive though, quite rare instead, so one has to be lucky to find
one.
I didn't find the English name, maybe Barbara knows. Best regards to
her. In German it is called like 'squid fungus'.
I took photographs and my lunch as well. Is was Saffron Milk Cap,
chopped, fried, an egg scrumbled over it. Seasoned with pepper, salt and
a touch of Rosemary, like my grandmother did.

Wow what a color for a mushroom.