Old 07-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Registered User

Default mushroom hunt: anthurus muellerianum

I've been mushroon hunting today. I've never seen so many. This one, Anthurus muellerianus, isn't native here. It came from Australia. It is not invasive though, quite rare instead, so one has to be lucky to find one.
I didn't find the English name, maybe Barbara knows. Best regards to her. In German it is called like 'squid fungus'.
I took photographs and my lunch as well. Is was Saffron Milk Cap, chopped, fried, an egg scrumbled over it. Seasoned with pepper, salt and a touch of Rosemary, like my grandmother did.
Attached Thumbnails
mushroom hunt: anthurus muellerianum-pilz_anthurus_muellerianus-0.jpg
Old 07-09-2014, 06:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:28:37 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

I've been mushroon hunting today. I've never seen so many. This one,
Anthurus muellerianus, isn't native here. It came from Australia. It is
not invasive though, quite rare instead, so one has to be lucky to find
one.
I didn't find the English name, maybe Barbara knows. Best regards to
her. In German it is called like 'squid fungus'.
I took photographs and my lunch as well. Is was Saffron Milk Cap,
chopped, fried, an egg scrumbled over it. Seasoned with pepper, salt and
a touch of Rosemary, like my grandmother did.

Wow what a color for a mushroom.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi_9 View Post
Here's another one. Fly amanita. I've found it the same day. Sadly all of them were already nibbled at by snails, so I could not get a better view.
Here's the pic [I could not see it in my browser. I beg your pardon if it has been already showing]:
Attached Thumbnails
mushroom hunt: anthurus muellerianum-pilz_amanita_muscaria.jpg
Old 11-09-2014, 06:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:39:32 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

Willi_9;1007800 Wrote:
Here's another one. Fly amanita. I've found it the same day. Sadly all
of them were already nibbled at by snails, so I could not get a better
view.

Here's the pic [I could not see it in my browser. I beg your pardon if
it has been already showing]:

It did not appear for me until this beauty, thanks.

[IMG] code is On

Mushroom mushroom... Tim Watts[_3_] United Kingdom 19 09-11-2014 10:02 PM
Illegal Mink Hunt moves into Leconfield Estate Hunt Kennels Old Codger United Kingdom 0 08-02-2007 05:43 PM
Vicious attack by hunt staff and supporters leaves two hunt saboteursin hospital . Another HSA video camera bites the dust... Old Codger United Kingdom 0 02-02-2007 08:35 PM
David Hunt orchids V_coerulea Orchids 21 26-04-2003 10:08 PM
David Hunt Orchids? Reka Orchids 6 26-02-2003 04:15 AM