Old 09-09-2014, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Gladiolus from its seeds ?

Janet wrote:

I get loads of new corms but they will be clones of the parent
anyway... only seeds offer the prospect of "now for something
completely different"

So in a couple or three years, please post if anything worthwhile came of
the seeds. I hadn't thought of trying that; I only re-started growing
glads this year, and all the flowers have gone directly to SWMBO. Perhaps
I'll leave a couple and see if they set seed.