Old 22-09-2014, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Now what ?

Well , the spinach and lettuce has come up , the bok choy is there from
seed that fell before I harvested the pods . And today I tilled the straw
from around the potatoes (what a disappointment ...) into the ground to add
more organic matter , prepped the area up by the lettuce and planted about
100 garlic cloves . I'm debating with myself whether or not to plant some
kale - we've never tried it , might be good in salads . I need to inventory
my seed supply , see what else might be a good fall crop , I have about 3-5
rows 25 feet long that are ready to plant ... or I could just let them lie
fallow until next spring .
--
Snag