Old 02-10-2014, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mr Mole

I went and gave one of my illustrated talks today to a group in Godshill
here on the Isle of Wight. Now anybody who knows Godshill will know how
'tight' the High Street is and how tightly packed the buildings are. Well it
was in the Methodist Church if you are that familiar and there, at the side
of he tiny path, just inside the gate with traffic 3 feet away, were to new
Mole hills!

Mike

Advert to follow

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Not having much luck. I removed the trap near the house and put it in the
run down the garden and waited for a week. then he pops up again next to
the house so the trap is there again
If I cannot catch him soon, I'll have to get a vermin man in.
Its not that I don't like moles,.but he is undermining my paths.