Old 02-10-2014, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mr Mole

On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:37:54 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

Not having much luck. I removed the trap near the house and put it in
the run down the garden and waited for a week. then he pops up again
next to the house so the trap is there again If I cannot catch him soon,
I'll have to get a vermin man in.
Its not that I don't like moles,.but he is undermining my paths.

We have our guy in trapping now; starting to see really a lot of mole
hills and as usual they are undermining a few new tree plantings. We
tried ourselves for a couple of weeks but were (as usual) unable to catch
anything. It's definitely not as easy as it looks...

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy