Old 05-10-2014, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mr Mole

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:37:54 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Not having much luck. I removed the trap near the house and put it in
the
run down the garden and waited for a week. then he pops up again next
the house so the trap is there again
If I cannot catch him soon, I'll have to get a vermin man in.
Its not that I don't like moles,.but he is undermining my paths.

Contrary little chap isn't he! Put signs in each mole hill saying "I
welcome all moles" and you will never see any more.

Steve

very contrary, another mole hill one foot away from the trap this a.m.
This mole is is taking the p!
so, as my mole trap doesn't catch it, I will probably have to get a
molecatcher in, but what he can do more than I have, I don't know.

It's not funny to have a mole undermining your paths.
I should have done something about it before, but hey, it didn't seem to
matter when it was down the garden. Now it's serious.

Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
EasyNN-plus More than just a neural network http://www.easynn.com
SwingNN Prediction software http://www.swingnn.com
JustNN Just a neural network http://www.justnn.com