Old 12-10-2014, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Is my euonymus dying?

On 12/10/2014 10:21, David wrote:
On 11/10/2014 23:31, David56802 wrote:
I only planted this in April and it hasn't grown much at all. Now some
of the leaves are turning brown which is a bit worrying for an evergreen
shrub. Is a trip to the garden centre in order?

|Filename: euonymus.JPG |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16178|

That's quite normal.
When the temp drops or the plant is under stress then you will get that
coloration of the leaves.
Makes it much more interesting in my opinion.
David @ a rain free (at last) side of Swansea Bay

Yup. I agree with David (Hill). It's perfectly normal and even quite
attractive. Certainly don't try and cut it out. Learn to love it.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London