Old 13-10-2014, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mr Mole

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote

Not having much luck. I removed the trap near the house and put it in
the run down the garden and waited for a week. then he pops up again
next to the house so the trap is there again
If I cannot catch him soon, I'll have to get a vermin man in.
Its not that I don't like moles,.but he is undermining my paths.

Are you certain it's a mole? I say that as we have Wood Mice on our
allotment site, lots of them, and they also dig tunnels especially under
paths and push up mounds of earth from my experience.
--

yes, I'm very certain it's a mole, unless mice can push up a foot high
mound..