Old 14-10-2014, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Well I've pruned my rose bush...

"Simon T" wrote

Following the advice of the good folk here, I've given my wayward rose bush
a bit of a trim.

Was told to remove any "dead" sections and try and trim it into a "goblet"
shape (the latter being a little tricky), not sure if I went a little too
far...

http://tinyurl.com/pg587k9

I know this isn't rocket science, but as I have a complete brown thumb,
wanted to know if this looks OK, or should I have gone too far, or not far
enough etc...

Thanks in advance.

Looks OK, if you wanted it to be a low shrub then you could have gone
further.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.