Old 17-10-2014, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default The End Is near !

Until next spring , that is . I'm just biding my time until the first hard
frost . I still have lettuce , spinach , and bok choy producing - and the
bok choy is doing the best and it's all volunteer . The tomatoes have
bloomed again and set fruit , but I doubt there will be time for them to
ripen . There are still some green onions in the ground , they need to be
pulled before frost .
And I have right around a hundred garlic shoots up now . These are from
the garlic we like that we've been buying at the grocery . I haven't a clue
just what variety it is ...
--
Snag
Up to 6 gal of muscadines in the freezer now ...