Old 31-10-2014, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_5_] Bob Hobden[_5_] is offline

Default What a finish!

"Sacha" wrote

We've had ceaseless sunshine all day today. It really is quite beautiful
and still warm, too. I've just been down the garden to photograph what we
think is a Camellia sinensis and the bees are busy on it, too.

Yes we were about to take a walk around the Savill Garden in the sunshine
but realised we had a problem when we got to the car park barrier, it
refused to work. On checking, the car park pass and our cards they were all
out of date, should have been renewed 1st Sept, so we drove back home to see
if we had just forgotten to change the cards. No new cards at home and the
DD hadn't been charged so phoned them. Turns out they changed their DD
system in May and we, amongst others I suspect, got dropped off.
So much for a nice walk in the sunshine!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.