Old 31-10-2014, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default What a finish!

On 2014-10-31 14:45:46 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Sacha" wrote

We've had ceaseless sunshine all day today. It really is quite
beautiful and still warm, too. I've just been down the garden to
photograph what we think is a Camellia sinensis and the bees are busy
on it, too.

Yes we were about to take a walk around the Savill Garden in the
sunshine but realised we had a problem when we got to the car park
barrier, it refused to work. On checking, the car park pass and our
cards they were all out of date, should have been renewed 1st Sept, so
we drove back home to see if we had just forgotten to change the cards.
No new cards at home and the DD hadn't been charged so phoned them.
Turns out they changed their DD system in May and we, amongst others I
suspect, got dropped off.
So much for a nice walk in the sunshine!

Oh that's bad luck! They should have let you in anyway.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com