Old 31-10-2014, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default What a finish!

On 31/10/2014 14:15, Sacha wrote:
We've had ceaseless sunshine all day today. It really is quite beautiful
and still warm, too. I've just been down the garden to photograph what
we think is a Camellia sinensis and the bees are busy on it, too.

We've had a lovely day here, too, Sacha. I've only just come in from
the garden .. and then reluctantly because I couldn't see what I was
doing any more! Couldn't do what I wanted to do because I've strained a
muscle, so I've been flinching all day just doing some light pruning and
weeding, but still pleased with what I cleared.

Didn't see any bees today, but we've had lots till quite recently, so I
expect I missed them today because I was clearing flowerless areas.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London