Old 31-10-2014, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What a finish!

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:15:37 +0000, Sacha wrote:

We've had ceaseless sunshine all day today. It really is quite beautiful
and still warm, too. I've just been down the garden to photograph what
we think is a Camellia sinensis and the bees are busy on it, too.

A stunning day here too, so glad you had the same!

Picked up a replacement belt for the tractor this afternoon, only to find
it too short. But my doughty neighbour actually managed to produce --
and in pretty good nick too -- a belt that would do the job! Still the
repair took up much of the late afternoon and I only got an hour or so on
the tractor. But can't complain really: 21C, a brisk breeze with full
sun, and didn't strip a single bolt on the old girl!

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy