Old 01-11-2014, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bt are dropping Usenet

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:42:43 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message d Wine

But then, your statement have to be disjoint. ;-)

Blame the wine.

My grandma made the best potato-salad.
... ever.

(Not on Youtube)

At the time mine made the best Yorkshire Pudding :-)

I make a very good Yorkshire pudding although I hesitate to say it's the
best in the world but it's close.
It rises through the next shelf of my oven.

My wife makes the best YP on the world.
There used to be a Scarborough hotel chef who in winter toured mainland
European
holiday exhibitions as a participant on the Yorkshire part of the British
stands. He really made the best YPs ever. On the strength of his YPs, my
Dutch
neighbours spent two weeks on a caravan holiday in the cold and rain in
Scotland one August.

When my German friend came to stay for the first time, she'd never
experienced a Yorkshire pudding. She loved it. She went home knowing how to
make one but she's a vegetarian, and a YP with a veggie meal doesn't have
quite the same impact unless you have Quorn (which only recently arrived in
her local town this year)

It's easy to fail with YP's. The secret is to have your fat almost smoking
hot before you pour the batter in your tin and then do NOT open the oven
again until it is cooked.
Don't open the oven when the YP is in there to check on your meat otherwise
you'll end up with a flat biscuit type of thing.