Old 04-11-2014, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default Rain, Rain and more Rain

On 04/11/2014 13:58, Spider wrote:
On 03/11/2014 20:17, David wrote:
Or should that be Mud, Mud and more Mud. And to add to the fun we had a
thunderstorm late last night, and heavy showers all day today.
Still in 7 weeks the nights will be getting longer and we will be
looking forwards to Spring. That is if we don't get washed away first.
David @ a very soggy side of Swansea Bay

So, the big question is: have you lifted all your dahlias yet?

We have a bright, sunny day today, though only 8.9*C. Alas, I can't do
much gardening because my back is still too tender. Hoping to get my
tulips in soon.

Not dahlia lifted yet, as of today they were almost all in flower
still, though the next few nights could bring frost as we are
approaching full moon.
I have a load of bulbs due any day and they will have to be planted and
my back is hurting just at the thought.
David @ a; for once; rain free side of Swansea Bay