Old 08-11-2014, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default I thought I had

On 08/11/2014 22:06, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 08/11/2014 16:59, Spider wrote:

I'd love to have Cow Parsley in my garden! It would be gorgeous in some
of the natural areas. It just goes to show: one persons' weed is on
another persons' wish list.

It's not just what, but where.

I left the cow parsley in the rough edge where we meet farmland; but I
dig it out of the flower beds.

Andy

Indeed. It's a choice. I would be happy to have it in most places in
my garden, but there are a few places where it wouldn't be happy to grow.
I dig it ... but not in the way you mean;~)
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London