Old 09-11-2014, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default I thought I had

On 09/11/2014 17:01, Christina Websell wrote:
"Spider" wrote in message
On 08/11/2014 00:28, Christina Websell wrote:
Got rid of cow parsley in my garden. I had made a sustained attack on it
last year. But no. It's popping up all over now.
As is Garlic Mustard (Jack-by-the-Hedge) but I don't mind that as I can
eat
it when it is young and if it gets big my hens like it.
The leaves are lovely in salads. Mixed in.

I'd love to have Cow Parsley in my garden! It would be gorgeous in some
of the natural areas. It just goes to show: one persons' weed is on
another persons' wish list.
--
Spider.

I could send you some seeds from next year's crop but don't blame me if you
wish you never had it ;-)
If you really want some, private mail me with your address.
My sister in law spent a lot of time earlier in the year hacking it down.
I'd sustained a spinal injury and was unable to do it myself.

That's very kind of you, Tina! Thank you. I'll see about that email
tomorrow. I'm already late for bed now, so I need to hurry. Night!

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London