Old 10-11-2014, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Well done the BBC

On 10/11/2014 17:43, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 17:13:48 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 10/11/2014 16:30, Broadback wrote:
I know we love to knock the BBC on their gardening programmes, but
having just watched "Gardens from Above" with Christine Walden, as far
as I am concerned they have hit the spot.

Aww! I missed that, probably because it was on at 3.15pm. Our tv isn't
switched on until 7pm-ish. Even so, I would have expected to see a
trailer for it. Perhaps there was one and I missed it.
I'll have to try and catch it On Demand .. or similar. Thanks for the
prompt .. and the recommendation.

The episode you missed is repeated on Sunday Morning
http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/c7...1---1-cornwall

There are more episodes to come.
http://www.radiotimes.com/programme/...ens-from-above

Thanks ever so, Martin! I'll catch it on Sunday morning, then get a
series record for the rest. Great.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London