Old 12-11-2014, 01:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default Shredder bonus

In message , Charlie Pridham
writes
First a bit of back ground, for many years now whenever anyone on here
has asked for a shredder recommendation I had no hesitation in
recommending my Bosch AXT 2200 HD then about a year ago it caught fire
while in use and died, the new motors were expensive so I decide to
replace it with a new version of the same model, now while its not a
bad shredder compared with the original its much more time consuming to
use (largely due to increased safety measures such as cut out switches)

We are in the market for a shredder, what was the new one?

--
Chris French