Old 12-11-2014, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Shredder bonus

"Chris French" wrote in message
In message , Charlie Pridham
writes
First a bit of back ground, for many years now whenever anyone on here has
asked for a shredder recommendation I had no hesitation in recommending my
Bosch AXT 2200 HD then about a year ago it caught fire while in use and
died, the new motors were expensive so I decide to replace it with a new
version of the same model, now while its not a bad shredder compared with
the original its much more time consuming to use (largely due to increased
safety measures such as cut out switches)

We are in the market for a shredder, what was the new one?

--
Chris French

Its the one in the link below (I didn't buy ours from screw fix it was just
the first link I found!), the issue I have with it is that whilst it shreds
ok you can not see what is happening in the collecting box and if it backs
up it causes clogging, pulling the box out stops the machine.
http://www.screwfix.com/p/bosch-axt-... aMewwod_i4ADw

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs