Old 13-11-2014, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default branch pruning saws

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 07:00:13 +0000, Bob Hobden wrote:

I use the Wolf multichange pruning saw and when a friend used it he went
out and bought one too. Very sharp and cuts with less effort than
expected. You can, of course, put it on a longer handle for out of the
way or high up branches.

Thanks Bob, I'll check it out, although I'm not looking for a multitool.

The Silky saws seem to be very highly regarded, here's the uk distributor
although some are available via amazon etc.

http://www.silkyfox.co.uk/index.html

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy