Old 05-12-2014, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Agave stolen

"Spider" wrote in message

Aww. Come and move in then. There's a house up for sale.

Tempting ... )

It is good to know others are
looking out for each other.

Indeed. We really do that thoroughly. I can contact any neighbour
any time. The more able of us shop for and call on the elderly, so
they're less isolated. After all, it's not hard to make that call and
offer to pick something up while you're shopping. Sometimes RG will
take an elderly neighbour shopping in his car so he gets a trip out,
rather than stare at 4 walls.

We also share waste and recycling bins if someone has an extra load of
garden waste, or are having a clear out. If you're using a friend's
bin, use your eyes to make sure there are no leaflets hanging from
their letter box. It's easy to repay the favour.

That is a real community!!!

Yes, it's like living in a happy little village. We all love it.

You all make it that way I am very pleased for you))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/