Old 04-02-2015, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Spring Guide To Sowing Vegetables and Harvesting Infographic

On 2/3/2015 4:52 AM, Steve Davis wrote:
Hello Guys,

With spring around the corner I have just come across this infographic
which may be of interest to you, the link has been added below:

'Spring Guide To Sowing Vegetables and Harvesting'
(http://tinyurl.com/qc3j33k)

The schedule for planting is definitely NOT for my climate. Cole
vegetables and lettuce are winter plants here. The cannot survive our
summers and thus cannot be planted in the spring.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see