Old 05-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Beth Beth is offline
Registered User

HI John - I was wondering if I could arrange to buy a cutting of your Hoya Multiflora? I live in England and am struggling to find anywhere that supply this plant. . .I can pay by cheque and would be much obliged - thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I would only choose one. Hoya multiflora. I have had it continuously in
flower for at least 3 years. There is a slight problem. The amount of nectar
it drops means that it is only suitable for a bathroom, cloakroom or
somewhere similar where you can tolerate the drips.

John

--
John Rye
Hadleigh IPSWICH England