Old 11-04-2008, 05:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The most Beatiful hoya

Hoya lovers! In your opinion, what is 12 the most Beautiful plants?

6 Votes

Hoya Caudata
Hoya Guppyi
Hoya Magnifica
Hoya archiboldiana
Hoya Praetorii
Hoya Kentiana
Hoya monogenesis
Hoya Lauterbachii
Hoya lasiantha
Hoya Ariadna
H. cv. Ruthie
Hoya Bella
Hoya Buotii
Hoya Erythrostemma
Hoya Megalaster
Hoya Lacunosa
Hoya Camphorifolia
Hoya Ischnopsis
Hoya Diptera
Davidcummingii
Hoya ciliata
Hoya cv. Monette
Hoya Australis
Hoya Fraterna
Hoya Longifolia
Hoya Kerri
Hoya Imperialis
Hoya Ischnopus
Hoya Serpens
Hoya Subcalva
Hoya Pubicalyx
Hoya Coriacea
Hoya publicalyx
Hoya Montana
Hoya Multiflora
Hoya Chlorantha
Hoya Citrina
Hoya Cystiantha
Hoya Compacta
Hoya Meridithii
Hoya Bilobata
Hoya Kentiana
Hoya Carnos

http://mywestpalm.net/
Old 11-04-2008, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hello

In article ,
Hoya Plants wrote:
[...]

I would only choose one. Hoya multiflora. I have had it continuously in
flower for at least 3 years. There is a slight problem. The amount of nectar
it drops means that it is only suitable for a bathroom, cloakroom or
somewhere similar where you can tolerate the drips.

John

--
John Rye
Hadleigh IPSWICH England
Old 05-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Registered User

HI John - I was wondering if I could arrange to buy a cutting of your Hoya Multiflora? I live in England and am struggling to find anywhere that supply this plant. . .I can pay by cheque and would be much obliged - thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I would only choose one. Hoya multiflora. I have had it continuously in
flower for at least 3 years. There is a slight problem. The amount of nectar
it drops means that it is only suitable for a bathroom, cloakroom or
somewhere similar where you can tolerate the drips.

John

--
John Rye
Hadleigh IPSWICH England
[url
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/jrye/index.html[/url]
--- On Line using an Acorn StrongArm RiscPC ---