Old 08-02-2015, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Some happy view...

Brooklyn1 wrote:
I don't know how anyone can claim they see critter prints in the snow
but never see the critters... I see them all, deer are looking at me
through my windows every day.. two were just here. I see all the
critters, and I have thousands of photos. It's very rare I look out a
window and not see critters within five minutes:

if you feed them, they will come...

we don't particularly feed anything other than what
grows here normally. i can usually see rabbits if i
get up early enough (like this morning there was one
silloutted against the snow).

as for other tracks, i can find deer, mice, raccoon,
chipmunk, cat and various bird tracks, but won't see
the related critters that come through at night. i
don't like outdoor lights at night so whatever is out
there is welcome to be left in the dark.

blue jays are here almost all winter, there is a
hedge that holds some berries through the winter
that they flutter around in and they seem to like
the larger white pines we have too.

songbird