Old 09-02-2015, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David B David B is offline

Default Plant Id

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#f2d899
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3I found what=20
appears to be a some sort of large evergreen herbaceous plant or =
possibly a=20
shrub with long stems buried under a thicket of brambles and ivy. I took =
a photo=20
showing what looks like dried up flowers at the end of a side shoot. =
Having cut=20
all the main stems back I notice that near the crown the stems are 1 cm =
thick=20
and coloured mainly red but also flushed with yellow. Anyone know what =
this=20
plant might be?/FONTBR/FONT/DIV
DIVSTRONGhttp://tinyurl.com/m4dxcu5/STRONG/DIV/BODY/HTML

Frank, could you please refrain from posting in HTML?
It is bad form for usenet and some readers don't decode it.

Thank you
--
David