Old 10-02-2015, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FrankB FrankB is offline

Default Plant Id

"David B" wrote in message ...
I asked you perfectly reasonably and politely to follow standard usenet
etiquette and the charter of this very group. You obviously have no idea
how usenet is used and think you are above everybody else.

You have also chosen to reply in a rather arrogant and selfish way, so why
don't you take a nicely pruned rose twig and ram it up your posterior?

Regards
P.S. You'll probably be disappointed but I'm afraid I can't be bothered to
register your email address to any homosexual prOn sites, you'll have to do
that yourself.
Regards Mr B
too

Oh dear! You have just shown yourself up to be the **** that you truly are. But I already knew that anyway from your previous posts. Why you'd think I'm gay (which I'm not) has anything to do with it I'm not too sure. But please don't be concerned. I don't take offence at ****s. After all most can't help being the numbskulls that they are.

By the way I'm sure there's a good counselling service around in your area for honophobes.Try your local Citizens Advice Bureau hirst.