Old 12-02-2015, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Race[_2_] Malcolm Race[_2_] is offline

Default Killing Ivy

On 12/02/2015 15:36, Another John wrote:
In article , Malcolm Race
wrote:

I have had success with a compund call Root Out. It was originally sold
as a stump killer but thanks to the EU it is now only available as a
compost accellerator. ...

Curiosity here ... how can a stump and all-round killer (from what you
say) be sold instead as a compost accelerator? I wouldn't put (for
example) creosote into my heap!

John

You may speculate but if you follow the link you will see the
justification for this.

Malcolm