Old 16-02-2015, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] empereuri@gmail.com is offline

Default Mini lemon tree dying?

Hi all,
I went to vietnam for three week, and the person in charge of my plant at home did not do a good job...
My lemon three, started from the seed a few year ago did not got any water for a bit more then a week (as far as i know...) when i got home the leave where all dry and looked dead but the steam seemed ok...
Then i deeply water it... the three seem to recover a little, with a few leave retaking normal apperence, but most of theem are still srinkeled and dry...

I love this three and will like to rescue it, any advice are welcome =D

he is in a container inside (Québec canada) 6 inche pot he did not got any fertilizer recently and never carried any fruit wet, he is about 60 cm tall

thanks in advance for any advice about what to do next...