Old 26-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Jim Webster

Default Small No-Till Planter

Brian Narkinsky wrote in message
Agreed didn't exactly understand no-till drills untill after I asked.

Big
heavy things I see. It would be way overkill for my 15 acres,

BRian

yes, for 15 acres I would recommend a contractor or have a word with a
neighbour. Far better for everyone really. You get the job done with the
proper equipment used by someone who knows how to use it.

On 15 acre you probably wouldn't even get the tractor warmed up :-))

I use a lot of contractors, saves me a fortune in heavy equipment that I
can no way justify on 150 acres.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'