Old 20-02-2015, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Good online seed supplier anyone?

"Bertie Doe" wrote

Anyone of a supplier that has a large number of varieties of :-

Runner beans
Peas - garden and mange tout
French dwarf beans
Hot chilli peppers

This year I'll be (electric) propagating hot chilli plants. I'll be
swapping them with tomato and cucumber plants grown by other allotmenteers.

I notice the big-name seed merchants charge a lot for postage on the larger
seed varieties.

Any names appreciated - the more the merrier. TIA.

Here are some ....

http://www.chilternseeds.co.uk/veget...rbs/vegetables

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/

http://www.johnsons-seeds.com/Vegeta.../#.VOcK9jdyZaQ

http://www.marshalls-seeds.co.uk/

http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seed...nformation.htm

http://www.simpsonsseeds.co.uk/

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/

http://www.thomasetty.co.uk/

http://www.tuckers-countrystores.com/seeds/

There are also the normal candidates like T & M and Suttons etc.

If you want a reliable hot chilli for growing in a sunny spot outdoors in
the UK then try to get some "Thai Dragon" if you can find seed. (try Nickys
Nursery)

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.