Old 20-02-2015, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Good online seed supplier anyone?

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...

Here are some ....

http://www.chilternseeds.co.uk/veget...rbs/vegetables

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/

http://www.johnsons-seeds.com/Vegeta.../#.VOcK9jdyZaQ

http://www.marshalls-seeds.co.uk/

http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seed...nformation.htm

http://www.simpsonsseeds.co.uk/

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/

http://www.thomasetty.co.uk/

http://www.tuckers-countrystores.com/seeds/

There are also the normal candidates like T & M and Suttons etc.

If you want a reliable hot chilli for growing in a sunny spot outdoors in
the UK then try to get some "Thai Dragon" if you can find seed. (try Nickys
Nursery)

Thanks Bob that's a great list of onliners. I'll do a seed list pm or
tomorrow and have a price comparison.

The chillies will end up in folks' greenhouses, porch or windowsills. Ta for
the nickys link, that's the largest selection I've ever seen.

I usually aim at mid-range heat varieties, although I may be tempted to try
a Trinidad Scorpion or a Bhut Jolokia :-)