Old 21-02-2015, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Good online seed supplier anyone?

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message ...

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...

Here are some ....

http://www.chilternseeds.co.uk/veget...rbs/vegetables

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/

http://www.johnsons-seeds.com/Vegeta.../#.VOcK9jdyZaQ

http://www.marshalls-seeds.co.uk/

http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seed...nformation.htm

http://www.simpsonsseeds.co.uk/

http://www.realseeds.co.uk/

http://www.thomasetty.co.uk/

http://www.tuckers-countrystores.com/seeds/

There are also the normal candidates like T & M and Suttons etc.

If you want a reliable hot chilli for growing in a sunny spot outdoors in
the UK then try to get some "Thai Dragon" if you can find seed. (try
Nickys Nursery)

Thanks Bob that's a great list of onliners. I'll do a seed list pm or
tomorrow and have a price comparison.

Couple more to add to the list of on-liners :-

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Premier-Seeds-Direct
Free shipping if 5 items ordered
200+ chilli varieties
Mange tout/sugar snap peas 99p for 350 seeds
200,000 positive feedback in 12 months but most folk will be returning f/b
long time before harvest.
NOT 'big name' seeds like Carters, T&M etc, so buyer beware.

http://www.simplyseed.co.uk/
20+ chilli varieties
Flat one-off payment of £1.25p p+p for seed orders
Mange tout peas £1 - £1.15p for 150 - 200 seeds
Again not 'Big name' seeds.
I see they do Cassablanca and Maris Piper seed potatoes.
I may be interested as they're both floury texture and resistant to
'black-leg' which swept thru' the allotments last June.