Old 22-02-2015, 12:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default First Daff out

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Trevor" wrote in message
. com...
A week ago in East Yorkshire but it is a Rijnveld's Early Sensation

---

Grace-over-the- road has daffs in full flower. I don't expect mine for
3 weeks.

Mine are just starting to poke their heads out of the soil.

One day I'd like to be like Grace. She jumps out of aeroplanes for
charity, last time she did it she was 90. She's probably 93 now. She still
drives her car locally to the shops etc. Probably best she doesn't go much
further than our village with her car though ;-)
I wouldn't like to be her passenger tbh, but she always gets safely there
and back.
She still gardens a lot (although she has some help) I'd like to think I
could do that at 93.