Old 23-02-2015, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Which snowdrop?

Possibly the biggest snowdrop that I've ever seen, though there are some
vigorous G. woronowii in a nearby wood. Leaves 25mm wide with glacous
stripes, a distinct midrib beneath, and plicate margins. Petalmarks
occupying most of the lower half on the inner tepals.

http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/DSCF1018.JPG

--
SRH

Very interesting, never seen leaves as broad as that, but sorry I can't help
with what it is.

I am extremely proud of my double snowdrops which came from Germany, but I
also don't know what they are. I'd love to know too.
I hope a snowdrop expert comes along to give you a better reply.