Old 23-02-2015, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Race[_2_] Malcolm Race[_2_] is offline

Default First Daff out

On 21/02/2015 21:47, Christina Websell wrote:
"Trevor" wrote in message
. com...
A week ago in East Yorkshire but it is a Rijnveld's Early Sensation

---

Grace-over-the- road has daffs in full flower. I don't expect mine for 3
weeks.

Had multi-head Daffs in flower since jist after Christmas and the main
Daffs (sorry I dont know the variety) have been starting to flower since
the midle of last week. They ate in a bed partly shaded by houses i
Fareham - between Portsmouth and Southampton

Malcolm Race