Old 01-03-2015, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Race[_2_] Malcolm Race[_2_] is offline

Default Cheshunt Compound

On 01/03/2015 09:51, Judith in England wrote:

I have previously used this successfully to prevent damping off on tomato
seedlings.

I was looking to buy some more - but I cannot see it is available now.

My seedlings have just come through: fortunately I have enough Cheshunt
Compound left for a few waterings - but I am looking for a good alternative.

Any recommendations please?

The last time I looked for this I found Traditional Copper Fungicide
which seemed to the same job successfully. A varity made by Murphe is
available from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Murphy-Tradi...m/B0036EESSM/2

That is only one result from a google search

Malcolm